When good beer isn’t good enough.
Great Beer Advisory (GBA) has been set up by Brodie French, former Head Brewer, Senior Brewer & Production Brewer to assist breweries who are looking for independent analysis & support for their business operations.
GBA’s core focus is in 3 areas:
In the Brewery
- Improving yields, efficiencies and optimising equipment
- Improving final beer quality with a focus from the mill to the canning line
- Creating and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (including best practice)
- Maintaining brewery equipment
- Staff training from the brewery to bar
In the Office
- Supporting and auditing inventory management systems, ensuring the process from raw ingredient right through to final product is being correctly followed
- Recipe development - traditional & everything new and hype
Brewer for Hire
- An experienced brewer on the floor training staff or filling a short term hole in staff requirements, whether it be a key member of your team taking leave or you find yourself short on staff in a busy period, Brodie can jump in and keep the brewing going.
GBA has access to an ever-growing network of businesses that specialise in the brewing industry.
Our network includes but not limited to:
Software Providers - Brewery Specific
Coolroom & glycol setups
Plumbing and much more.
Having been a brewer for both large & small operations, there is not much that the GBA team haven’t seen. Our services are strictly confidential provided by a team you can trust.
We’re here to help, so let’s chat about making some great beer